FREE COMPASSION PRACTICE GROUPS
Tuesdays at 7 PM PT
Wednesdays at 1 PM PT
Hosted via Zoom
Our weekly Compassion Practice groups are a space to cultivate compassion for ourselves and others through guided meditation, personal reflection, and nonjudgmental group conversation.
Two sessions gather via Zoom each week, on Tuesdays at 7:00-8:15 PM PT and on Wednesdays at 1:00-1:30 PM PT. Both gatherings are open to all, whether you’re new to the Compassion Practice or want to maintain a regular practice. You are invited to drop in to either or both sessions as you are available!
Developed by Frank Rogers, Jr., the Compassion Practice nurtures authentic compassion and while tuning mindful attention to our internal experience. Trained Compassion Practice facilitators invite interfaith group sharing free from cross-talk, criticism or correction. All are welcome to engage in this contemplative learning experience!
- A brief grounding meditation to start
- A guided meditation nurturing compassion from within
- Small group sharing as you are comfortable
- Opportunity to remain after the session for further discussion if desired
FREEDOMS WE PRACTICE:
- Freedom to share without judgment
- Freedom to observe only and pass on sharing
- Freedom to name the Sacred in whatever way feels right
- Freedom from forced participation
- Freedom from shame and guilt
- Freedom from religious proselytizing
Subscribe to our email newsletter to hear about upcoming events and workshops!