FREE COMPASSION PRACTICE GROUPS
Mondays at 1 PM PDT
Tuesdays at 7 PM PDT
Hosted via Zoom
Our weekly Compassion Practice groups offer a time of guided meditation, personal reflection and group sharing!
Two times are offered to conveniently fit into your schedule: Mondays at 1 PM PDT and Tuesdays at 7 PM PDT. Attend either gathering and experience an oasis of grounding, presence and compassion in the middle of your week.
We practice open-hearted sharing and nonjudgmental, compassionate listening based on the Compassion Practice developed by Frank Rogers, Jr. Incorporating mindful attention to our internal experience, the Compassion Practice nurtures authentic compassion for others — starting with ourselves. Trained Compassion Practice facilitators invite interfaith group sharing free from cross-talk, criticism or correction. All are welcome to engage in this contemplative learning experience!
- A brief grounding meditation to start
- A guided meditation nurturing compassion from within
- Small group sharing as you are comfortable
- Opportunity to remain after the session for further discussion if desired
FREEDOMS WE PRACTICE:
- Freedom to share without judgment
- Freedom to observe only and pass on sharing
- Freedom to name the Sacred in whatever way feels right
- Freedom from forced participation
- Freedom from shame and guilt
- Freedom from religious proselytizing